< Sk!llz > CoMMun!tY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
< Sk!llz > CoMMun!tY

Counter Strike Source™

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?

Go down 
+2
NovacAine
E.M.O
6 posters
AuthorMessage
E.M.O
Elite Noob
Elite Noob
E.M.O

Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which? Empty
PostSubject: Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?   Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which? EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 11:47 pm

Oki...

I just wanna know bout what drugs have u tested till now.
This topic is open for discussing bout drugs to.
And commenting the feeling.

!!! No No judging No !!!

So here i am,starting it all....
Since now i've tested:
Alco (LOL)
Weed (cookies+smokes)
Excstasy (x) affraid

And imo last one is the best....
The craziest stuff was when i ate bout 3/4kg of dog food.
Dunno why....just felt good lol!

And i saw rainbow gold birds, flying all over the sky affraid bounce

It was nice....

So tell me bout your experience...what have you tested, and what was the craziest thing u saw/experienced coz of drugs....
Back to top Go down
NovacAine
Elite Noob
Elite Noob

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?   Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which? EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 5:39 pm

i'm 14.. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?   Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:14 am

From 14 years old to now :Cool Weed / Ha$h
From 16-18years old Speed Acids Coke then stopped everything since i started working for my self, still smoking cigarette (because it is a drug) but not too much (5 in a day), drink good wine, ...

For the effects I liked it all but the thing is you can easily become a real ARSEHOLE OR LOSER (what ever)if you abuse of it and never connect back to reality, so beware it's good for some moments but not every day, week, etc... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Sorry for the Moral shit Laughing

Weed is ok but if you smoke too much you become a slow fucking mind piece of shit doing nothin in his life Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://skillz-css.keuf.net
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?   Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:15 am

And please don't be too fucking vulgar on the fucking forum ok .??. Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?   Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which? EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:21 am

Quote :
And imo last one is the best....
The craziest stuff was when i ate bout 3/4kg of dog food.
Dunno why....just felt good:lol!:

MMMhh still eating dog food man ? Shocked coz Industries put very bad quality meat inside and put also chemicals that makes dogs become addicted to one particular trademark...

Which one is your favorit ?? scratch scratch Carots and beef or chicken and peas ???
Back to top Go down
Fishlips
Elite Noob
Elite Noob

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?   Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which? EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:12 am

I only have alcohol, never tried ciggaretts and will never try any proper drugs, iv never needed them before and i dont want them to fuck up my life (which they can do no matter what you say)
Back to top Go down
shikari
Elite Guard
Elite Guard
shikari

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?   Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:40 am

ciggies, weed and mdma - all in one night for the first time ^^
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?   Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:56 pm

Any All shit things which you can get addicted to or you get some dependance with it, SUXXX, eat well sleep well and have sexxx, it's the best way I found now to be more happy sunny (I know it's sound pretty utopic but that's how i feel it)
Back to top Go down
Razor
Elite Guard
Elite Guard
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?   Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which? EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:09 pm

Yea DRUGS destroy your life Mad i have never tried and will never do Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?   Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have u ever taste drugs and if? Which?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
< Sk!llz > CoMMun!tY :: THE BAR LOUNGE :: Anything you have to say-
Jump to: