< Sk!llz > CoMMun!tY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
< Sk!llz > CoMMun!tY

Counter Strike Source™

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Critics, ideas, everything is welcome

Go down 
+2
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD
Don PedrO
6 posters

Give us a Note
1 on 10
Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Vote_lcap0%Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2 on 10
Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Vote_lcap0%Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3 on 10
 0% [ 0 ]
4 on 10
 0% [ 0 ]
5 on 10
 0% [ 0 ]
6 on 10
 0% [ 0 ]
7 on 10
 0% [ 0 ]
8 on 10
Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Vote_lcap18%Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
9 on 10
Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Vote_lcap18%Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
10 on 10
Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Vote_lcap64%Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Vote_rcap
 64% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Empty
PostSubject: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 10:56 pm

Ok so what's your opinion about this forum what's missing or what's not needed ? Tell me also if you know any web site where i could find logos, add ons, images, or other things for phbb2 support Laughing Laughing

Thanks and see you maybe online Critics, ideas, everything is welcome 66820

Last edited by Don PedrO on Mon May 05, 2008 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://skillz-css.keuf.net
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD
Elite Killer
Elite Killer
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyThu May 01, 2008 1:59 pm

i dont know it its cool for you but it makes css cooler for me ^^ its for the clan make ranks you get me? i give you a example:

Black and don pedro Leaders

General

Colonel

Major

Captain

Lieutenant

Sergeant

Soldier

Private

Why is it cooler? because you can prove your own for get a higher rank dont know if you like it pedro but in a other game i always did it and it was fun ^^ geek
And if you are in the clan for long long time you can to get a higher rank Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySat May 03, 2008 1:46 am

Ok thanks for the proposition it 's a good idea, I will think about it and realise soon. Good point dude :p

Don't hesitate to tell me what you really think (not only you Zwabbel Laughing ) even if you want to say it's SHIT or Good Shit

One thing Zwabbel, What will tell me if you are a General or a Soldier ??

- the time you spent in the community ?
- your css statistics ?
- or just like I want ( like in facsist States Evil or Very Mad )

You see what i mean ? I need to get some information about players to base the Ranks on.

So the question is : which information ? Laughing Laughing our rank on saign's server ( too subjective), our visits on the forum, the way we play, or others , .....

I'll think about it, but tell me all of you what you prefer
Back to top Go down
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD
Elite Killer
Elite Killer
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySat May 03, 2008 10:51 am

for get a rank up you ened respect of the leaders, or general leaders and generals may recruit and may members give a rank up or a rank down example if you got a fight with a team member then rank down if its again back to private

how you are a general: both leaders need to say yes and you need to bee a major or above i shall tell you what the ranks can do in my next topic but is it clear about hwo you get a rank above normal you need to set up the rules because who am i ^^ i am not a ldr
but i give you ideas for how how to get respect be a long time in the clan make friends in the clan never amke a fight with other ppl inc in servers als that thinks think about it how you can do it and ye evrybody begins in what you want new commers are pvt along time in the clan is lieutanent and ye if anyoen can get a server he is automaticly major like that stuff but you need to make the rules with black ^^ but im gonan give you example for the ranks i know this was a long story to tell i hope you reed it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD
Elite Killer
Elite Killer
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:10 am

The Ranks:

Leader: Ldr: Can do anything what they want kick ppl and all

General: Gen: Can do almost evrything but cant kick ldr's and generals (cant make members general)

Colonel: Col: Can kick ppl can recruit ppl and can start a war and can manage the ranks (cant make a member general and colonel)

Major: Mjr: Cant kick ppl can recruit can start a war but cant manage the ranks

Captain: Cpt: Cant kick ppl can recruit can start a war cant manage ranks

Lieutenant: Ltn: Cant kick ppl can recruit cant start a war cant manage ranks

Sergeant: Sgt: Can kick ppl (udner him) cant recruit cant start a war cant manage ranks

Soldier: Sld: Can kick pvt's thats all (abuse wil be punisched)

Private: Pvt: Cant do anything only can try to get respect and get higher rank

I make a site for the ranks generals and ldrs can manage there evrything

About the site i will give you a link for set in the menu and i will set a link in the site if you accept the ranks ^^:d

Abuse will be PUNISHED
Back to top Go down
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD
Elite Killer
Elite Killer
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySat May 03, 2008 11:14 am

in small for your quistion Very Happy

Just how you want for get respect and all those thinks kinda all of the trhee but mostly how long you are in the clan

Site link is ah fuck someone can give this site a new domain name

this: http://zwabbel.roxorgamers.com to this: www.skillz-clan.tk
just copy the names Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:00 pm

Ok I checked the order of Ranks and tried to work on it, I realised that its only a matter of kicking or not kicking Laughing Laughing so not so usefull Critics, ideas, everything is welcome 259770 and Actually only me and Black can tell if yes or no Members can or cannot get in our communiy Exclamation

Members can ask if people can join , We have no problem with that. The fact is also that we are maybe going to have a server ( i will pay half of it ) but still have to think about it, and then we will be able to organise who is or not admin, etc .....

king Thanks for sharing and keep working on it I will also Critics, ideas, everything is welcome 852856
Back to top Go down
Dante
Elite Guard
Elite Guard
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:08 pm

I don't want skillz to be a clan with 241415415616162632151 members... And this is not an mmorpg game to have ranks lol. What? You gonna write that u are a l...tenant, private or anything else near ur ign? omg... In the forum ok but in ign no please :S
Back to top Go down
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD
Elite Killer
Elite Killer
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:33 pm

pedro it was a example Razz i said that you need to setup teh rules haha you think im gonan setup the rules of the clan hehe no im not like that Razz
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:00 pm

No worries , I think its cool like it is , and actually you have a rank system (numbers of posts) on the forum Cool Cool Cool

And for Dante : no worries either mate has more than 20 playerz but half of it plays often, and I think it's alright, we don't have too many noob players in our team, most of us are alright but for sure 6 of us are the best and I won't say who it is Twisted Evil Twisted Evil but those 6 players know Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
shikari
Elite Guard
Elite Guard
shikari

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:43 pm

hope thats mee pedro Razz:P:P Ohhh btw as u can see i am no longer RAAMBOOO....now i am Shikari...from my favourtie band (enter shikari Very Happy:D) who, if u havent already heard, you MUST listeen to...
Back to top Go down
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD
Elite Killer
Elite Killer
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySun May 04, 2008 10:48 am

pedro i think the best players of sk!llz are you longest members of sk!llz but i dont know who was fast in the clan i know chiro i think he is along timein sk!llz and both leaders ofcourse ^^ but i dotn know who are the best members mutch ppl are even good so What a Face

ps: is there a new rank in forum because im a long time elite noob ^^

and i like the cat with the gun its family of my cat lol!
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:09 am

I have done the changes for the ranks now it works ok
Back to top Go down
shikari
Elite Guard
Elite Guard
shikari

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:42 pm

how do the ranks work???
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:58 pm

Just look at other's profile the Maximum is 300 and hard to get it at this time Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jupiter
Elite Noob
Elite Noob
Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:13 pm

ZwAbbeL wrote:
The Ranks:

Leader: Ldr: Can do anything what they want kick ppl and all

General: Gen: Can do almost evrything but cant kick ldr's and generals (cant make members general)

Colonel: Col: Can kick ppl can recruit ppl and can start a war and can manage the ranks (cant make a member general and colonel)

Major: Mjr: Cant kick ppl can recruit can start a war but cant manage the ranks

Captain: Cpt: Cant kick ppl can recruit can start a war cant manage ranks

Lieutenant: Ltn: Cant kick ppl can recruit cant start a war cant manage ranks

Sergeant: Sgt: Can kick ppl (udner him) cant recruit cant start a war cant manage ranks

Soldier: Sld: Can kick pvt's thats all (abuse wil be punisched)

Private: Pvt: Cant do anything only can try to get respect and get higher rank

I make a site for the ranks generals and ldrs can manage there evrything

About the site i will give you a link for set in the menu and i will set a link in the site if you accept the ranks ^^:d

Abuse will be PUNISHED

Awsome ZwAbbeL I think that's a good idea but i'd cut down on ranks as it might be a bit chaotic for the clan, I also think that there should be a limit to who can do what, To protect each other from abuse. I would also like to point out what type of people is allowed, As some people could attack others from past experiences. Thanks Riot
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyMon May 05, 2008 4:38 pm

Quote :
Awsome ZwAbbeL I think that's a good idea but
i'd cut down on ranks as it might be a bit chaotic for the clan, I also
think that there should be a limit to who can do what, To protect each
other from abuse.

The only ranks existing are the Top Posters and the Team no other will be needed until be begin Clan Match.

The Limits are what they are on the forum: I work on it my own and some of us are moderators, if anything wrong happens I will take the moderator options off the guy who abused ...

No one will abuse if the team is peacefull like it is now... Wink

Quote :

I would also like to point out what type of
people is allowed, As some people could attack others from past
experiences. Thanks Riot

What happend to you or people you know in your past experience ? Explain i am interested Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD
Elite Killer
Elite Killer
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyTue May 06, 2008 9:25 pm

riot may i call you liek that Very Happy for one time eum i dont make the rules in this clan it was jsut of my old clan in a other game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyThu May 08, 2008 12:49 am

Quote :
eum i dont make the rules in this clan it was jsut of my old clan in a other game

Euhmmrrpff .. Razz Razz Razz Yes I know I make them (the rules) and I don't think that you tried to make the rules bounce bounce bounce so no worries no problem Laughing Laughing !!!
What about your old team ? what happend there .??.
Back to top Go down
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD
Elite Killer
Elite Killer
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyThu May 08, 2008 7:43 pm

It was in a other game we were the best clan won all matches mutch members but we needded to restart our pc and the game was gone Sad so i buy css and now im happy again
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyFri May 09, 2008 2:29 am

Quote :
but we needded to restart our pc and the game was gone Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Icon_sad

Say again ? "restart pc" ? what's this ???explain details Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD
Elite Killer
Elite Killer
Supa-G A.K.A. Dude xD

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptyFri May 09, 2008 7:31 pm

hehe restart the whoel pc installing it again you know isntall windows again evrything is gone
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySat May 10, 2008 2:00 am

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad b4d b4d b4d shit !!!
I protect my pc like a tresor !!! Critics, ideas, everything is welcome 243166 No, I am just kidding, I just have a Kapersky anti-everythin'Critics, ideas, everything is welcome 365118 and Avira + AVG for anti-virus that's all because if the hacker is smart he will first attack your connection then your system and if he is really good he will fuck eveything procsssor, motherboard ,-DOS, etc... pirat pirat pirat i used to practice a bit of this shit so my connection is well protect3d now bounce bounce bounce It's unforunatly easy to become paranoïd with those Psycho/\Hackkers Cool

No more code shit for me to much time typing for not much at the end ... Suspect Suspect Suspect Now Sleep Sleep Sleep goodnight ...
Back to top Go down
Anarkhist
I hate Posting
I hate Posting

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome EmptySat May 17, 2008 2:30 am

i have AVG too Very Happy . and yes the hacker are noob. they suck balls Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Critics, ideas, everything is welcome   Critics, ideas, everything is welcome Empty

Back to top Go down

Critics, ideas, everything is welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
< Sk!llz > CoMMun!tY :: SK!LLZ TEAM :: Sk!llz Forum-
Jump to: