< Sk!llz > CoMMun!tY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
< Sk!llz > CoMMun!tY

Counter Strike Source™

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Musical tastes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fishlips
Elite Noob
Elite Noob

Musical tastes Empty
PostSubject: Musical tastes   Musical tastes EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:18 am

What music are you all into?

Im into metal, most of the genres, but non of this pussy metalcore or poser shit like Trivium and Bullet for my valentine

Bands i love most are Iron Maiden, Ensiferum, Korpiklaani, Testament, Wintersun, Sonata Arctica, Turisas, Children of Bodom, Finntroll, Hammerfall, Blind Guardian... hell this list could last for ages, you should get the idea
Back to top Go down
Dante
Elite Guard
Elite Guard
Dante

Musical tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical tastes   Musical tastes EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:25 am

Im into the one that sounds here: www.technobase.fm
Trance, techno and electronic. I don't like dance, it's too "weak".
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

Musical tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical tastes   Musical tastes EmptyWed May 07, 2008 12:29 am

I am sure the list is as long as your hair Cool Cool Cool and I like all the bands you wrote down on it Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!!

I like Jazz, Rock, Old HipHop(more underground it is more i lov it), Soul, Reggae, Black Metal, Metal, ElectrOFusion, French music, but what I hate this fucking commercial productions shit which only make Mon€y Mon€y Mon€y Mon€y (lyrics of"Tribe called Quest") on poor consumers who have no music education and taste at all you need more than TV shows or Radio shit or Fucking Reality shows to understand what music is ... I just tell you some songs, what ever the style of the music, gives me Goosebumps sometimes Wink Wink Wink

Love it !
Back to top Go down
https://skillz-css.keuf.net
Fishlips
Elite Noob
Elite Noob

Musical tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical tastes   Musical tastes EmptyThu May 08, 2008 1:33 pm

Don PedrO wrote:
I am sure the list is as long as your hair Cool Cool Cool and I like all the bands you wrote down on it Laughing Laughing Laughing !!!!!

I like Jazz, Rock, Old HipHop(more underground it is more i lov it), Soul, Reggae, Black Metal, Metal, ElectrOFusion, French music, but what I hate this fucking commercial productions shit which only make Mon€y Mon€y Mon€y Mon€y (lyrics of"Tribe called Quest") on poor consumers who have no music education and taste at all you need more than TV shows or Radio shit or Fucking Reality shows to understand what music is ... I just tell you some songs, what ever the style of the music, gives me Goosebumps sometimes Wink Wink Wink

Love it !
aha yeah the list probably is as long as my hair Wink
you have good taste in music sir, and i totally agree with you on all this commercial production shit, the good thing is the bands that go commercial usually fade away within a few years
yeah some songs give me goosebumps too, especially when i see them live! Very Happy
music like that should be treasured forever
Back to top Go down
Don PedrO
Elite Sniper
Elite Sniper
Don PedrO

Musical tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical tastes   Musical tastes EmptyThu May 08, 2008 3:41 pm

I go to live concert with some friends nearly every month , and nowadays bands are mixing their album before the concert ..... In the Old good Time Bands used to improvise or test new songs and shit on stage THen after they were mixing it. And what about this numeric sounds mp3 shit, all the sounds sound the same Sleep Sleep Sleep fucking computers .....Real instruments are still the best and still be. You can see that in Rock n' Roll or Pop music they used musicbeatbox the last 15 years and now they are coming back to the roots .... finally
Back to top Go down
https://skillz-css.keuf.net
Axelkiller666
I hate Posting
I hate Posting
Axelkiller666

Musical tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical tastes   Musical tastes EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:32 pm

My fav music is:
1.Black Metal (Black Omen,Nocte Obducta,Nagelfar,Brocken Moon,Ewiges Reich,Graupel,Helrunar etc...)
3.Death Metal (Behemoth,Belphegor,Blinded by Faith,Dark Tranquillity,Devildriver,Eisblut,Eisregen,Hypopcrisy,COB ect...)
4.Viking/Folk/Pagan Metal (Bathory,Amon, Turisas, Amarth,Ensiferum,Finntroll,Korpiklaani,Moonsorrow,Myrkgrav ect...)
5.Heavy Metal (Manowar,Metallica,Die Reiter,Diablo,Sentenced,Soilwork,
Back to top Go down
Deathroth
Elite Noob
Elite Noob
Deathroth

Musical tastes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Musical tastes   Musical tastes EmptyThu May 15, 2008 2:11 pm

Aarrrhaaa^^
Music =)

Iam listening to METAL, ok sometimes Rock Razz

My fav. Bands: